Scan to download AiDot
Requires iOS 10.0 or above
Requires Android 5.0 above
Control all devices from your tablet, and desktop >>
AiDot is not only an app , but also a creator of prospective smart life
1. Introduction and Scope of application
AiDot cares about your privacy.
This Statement focuses on information related to the operation of AiDot services. In this Statement, the expression “AiDot Services” or “Services” includes our Mobile Apps, Cloud Services, and Subscription Services as defined in our Terms of Service. The Services are for use in connection with AiDot hardware products (“AiDot Products” or “Products”).
2. Our commitment to you
AiDot takes your privacy seriously. Except for provided in this Privacy Statement, AiDot will not disclose your personal information to a third party.
By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you agree to allow AiDot to collect and process information as described in this Statement. If you disagree, please stop using or otherwise accessing the Services.
By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you agree that AiDot may transfer your personal information from the place you reside to places where AiDot’s servers reside. You acknowledge and understand that the privacy protections and legal requirements, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, in some of these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country.
3. Information AiDot receives or collects
The Services collect the following information (collectively “Your Information”)
(1) Information about you and your account. When you create an account, AiDot receives and stores the information about you that you provide. When you use or otherwise access the Services, AiDot receives and stores the information associated with your account. Such information includes your billing address (including zip code, city, state, and country), email address, password, avatar, account nickname, account creation date and time, account registration country, the date and time of each login, information regarding purchases and payments through third-party payment services (e.g., PayPal).
(2) Information about your own device. When you use or otherwise access the Services through your own device (e.g., a tablet, or a smartphone), AiDot receives and stores information associated with your own device, including the IP address, operation system information, device model and application version, the current time zone of your own device, information regarding the WiFi network information of our own device, configurations associated with your own device.
(3) Information about the Products. When you use the Products, AiDot receives and stores information associated with the Products, including to product icon, product name, model number, serial number, MAC address, product UUID, device status (e.g., battery charge level, online/offline status, operation indicators), device properties (e.g., functional name, functional code, read/write status, manufacturer identification, product name, network status, WiFi network information), software version information, firmware version information, hardware information, product location and time zone, device activities records and error logs for analyzing any issues occurring during device operation, repairing such issues, and analyzing causes of such issues.
(4) Information about the configurations, settings, and data you create and edit through the Mobile Apps, including to the home setup, home sharing, multi-home setup, multi-home management, scene setup, scene configurations, scene properties, room setup, room configurations, room properties, security setup, security configurations, security properties, and IFTTT (“if this then that”) rules. When you perform these actions via Mobile App, AiDot receives and stores information with the data you product.
(5) Information about your account activities, including logs of account logins, device logs, scene use logs, IFTTT logs, security system logs. When you log in with your account, and control and operate devices via Mobile App, AiDot receives and stores information with your account activities.
(6) Information you submit. When you submit or publish information through the Services, AiDot receives and stores the information you submit or publish and other data associated with the information you submit or publish, including the feedback (including pictures and videos) you submit through the Mobile Apps, our “Contact Us” feature, or other customer support tools, the activities you participate in such as contest and promotion activities, volunteering, forum discussions, and surveys, the date and time associated with your submission or publication. AiDot also receives and stores information you submit when making a purchase such as billing address, shipping address, telephone number, payment information, purchased items, order amount, and other transaction-related information.
(7) Environmental data from the sensors of the Products. AiDot receives and stores environmental data from the sensors of the Products, including to current temperature, humidity, ambient light, still images captured by the sensors, and motion detection signals (whether something is moving). By recording these data, AiDot is able to detect unusual conditions (such as someone is tempering with your doorbell).
(8) Video and audio signals and data. When you enable the recording or streaming features of the Products, AiDot may record and process video or audio recordings from the Products, subject to your configuration and settings. This may include capturing and sending to you portions of this data as part of a notification or analyzing the data to identify motion or other events. AiDot may store and process information used and required for face and object recognition. AiDot may process information from the Products so that AiDot can send you alerts when something happens. In addition, if you have the recording features enabled, AiDot will capture, process and retain video and audio data recordings from the Products for a predetermined period (for example, 10 or 30 days) and you will be able to access those recordings using the Services during that time. Privacy and video surveillance laws in your jurisdiction may apply to your use of our products and services. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with applicable law when you use our products or services. For example, you may need to display a notice that alerts visitors to your home that you are using our products or services. Capturing, recording video that involves other people, or capturing other peoples’ facial feature information, may affect their privacy rights.
(9) Location information when you seek to establish a connection with a Wi-Fi network. If you are using Apple iOS 13, you will need to permit the Mobile Apps to access your location information to properly set up and configure the Products and Mobile Apps. Please refer to your Apple iOS13 manual for steps to grant proper permissions. AiDot does not collect your location information and other privacy-related information, except for the above-listed items.
(10) Information collected when you read an email message sent by AiDot, including but not limited to whether the email message has been read; reading time of the email message; the number of times the email message has been read; whether a link included in the email message has been clicked; your IP address; and the information of the device on which you read the email message. If you do not want to receive such email or do not want AiDot to collect such information, please contact us.
(11) Information collected when you provide feedback on the event type. You may choose whether to share the relevant video data with AiDot. If you so choose and agree, AiDot will collect such video data and use them as a scene standard for algorithm development and optimization. AiDot will not share the video data with or sell them to third parties.
Additionally, when you submit comments through the Mobile Apps, AiDot receives and collects the comments (including pictures and videos), and information associated with your Account. When you contact AiDot’s customer services, AiDot collects and records your personal information, such as your name, account nickname, phone number, email address and other contact information.
Your information may be stored in different servers, depending on your geographic location:
(1) at AWS or Azure datacenters in Oregon, USA if you are in North America or South America;
(2) at AWS datacenters in Frankfurt, Germany if you are in Europe;
(3) at AWS datacenters in Japan if you are in Japan;
(4) at datacenters at Oregon, USA; or Frankfurt, Germany depending on your physical distance to each datacenter if you are in a place other than the above.
During processing and collecting Your Information, if AiDot identifies activities against the law, rules by government agencies, or AiDot’s Terms of Service, AiDot may take actions, including reporting to relevant government authorities.
4. Use of Your Information
AiDot uses Your Information to provide our services and products. Below are examples of how AiDot uses Your Information:
(1) Creating your account: When you create an account, Your Information will be used to create your account and account profile.
(2) Verifying your identity: Your Information will be used to verify your identity.
(3) Accessing and using the Services: Your Information will be used to activate your access to the Services, and maintain the operations of the Services.
(4) Locating and diagnosing the Products: Your Information will be used to locating the Products and, diagnose the Products if they are not functioning properly.
(5) Adding metadata to Your Information: Your Information will be used to create tags and metadata (e.g., geographic locations and time stamps) that will be added to Your Information (such as still images, videos, and audio signals).
(6) Improving user experience: Your Information will be used to improve the user experience of the Services and Products, such as by profiling of user preferences, regions and age groups to customize and push preset scenarios for you, but the profiling does not point to specific individuals. Your Information may also be used to personalize your online experience and the advertisements directed to you see when using our Services and Products.
(7) Internal purposes: AiDot may also use Your Information for internal purposes, such as use Your Information in an aggregated, non-identified form for understanding our user base, researching to improve AiDot’s products, services and customer relations, and helping AiDot make business decisions. Your Information may also be used to facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
(8) Sending notifications: AiDot may use Your Information to send your important notices, promotional information, and marketing materials and to communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Aidot and others, and provide news and information that may be of interest to you.
(9) Processing and fulling purchase orders. AiDot may use Your Information to facilitate, process or fulfill your orders.
If there are any changes in how Your Information is used, you will be notified through email or a clear notice posted in our Mobile Apps. You will be able to notify AiDot whether you agree to such changes.
5. Sharing Your Information
We will not share or otherwise disclose Your Information, except in limited situations:
(1) At your request or with your consent, AiDot may disclose Your Information.
(2) Required by the normal operation of the Services. The Services rely on or interoperate with third party products and services. Sharing of Your Information is limited to the minimum amount of information necessary to fulfill or satisfy the intended function as required by the normal operation of the Service under the “Minimum Necessary” standard. We prescribe why and how Your Information is shared and protected. We also closely monitor how Your Information is processed at a third party and take necessary actions to protect Your Information.
(3) When required by local laws and regulations, or ordered by courts or government agencies, AiDot will transfer or disclose Your Information to comply with such laws, regulations, and orders.
(4) Upon the sale or transfer of the company and/or all or part of its assets, Your Information may be among the items sold or transferred. AiDot will request a purchaser to treat the information under the privacy statement in place at the time of its collection.
AiDot prohibits any third party from collecting, editing, selling, disseminating Your Information in any manner. If a user of the Services engages such activities, AiDot will suspend or terminate that user’s account and rights.
6. Access, update, correct, erase or restrict processing your personal information
(1) You can assess personal information that AiDot hold about you. When you request to access your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before AiDot proceed with your request. Once AiDot obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request, AiDot shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
(2) A copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you upon your request free of charge. For any extra requests of the same information, AiDot may charge a reasonable fee based on actual administrative costs according to the applicable laws.
(3) If you would like to request access to your personal data held by us or if you believe any information AiDot are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below. Email: Support@aidot.com.
(4) For details relating to the personal information in your account, you may also access and change them at account setting by logging into your account on your mobile device or our website.
(5) If you are Europe Union user under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may request to delete your personal information (“right to erasure” or “right to be forgotten”). AiDot will process your request in a manner consistent with GDPR.
(6) If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you may request us not to process your personal information (“right to restriction of processing”). AiDot will process your request in a manner consistent with GDPR.
(7) If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you may request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. AiDot will process your request in a manner consistent with GDPR.
(8) If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmit the information to another data controller. AiDot will process your request in a manner consistent with GDPR.
7. Withdrawal of consent
(2) Please note that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Further, depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy AiDot’s products and services in the same way before withdrawing your consent.
8. Deletion of Information
AiDot generally stores Your Information on AiDot’s servers for as long as needed by the normal operations of the Services. You can delete following user information in the process of using AiDot products and services through the controls in your account.
(1) Information about you and your account;
(2) Information about your own device;
(3) Information about the Products;
(4) Information about the configurations, settings, and data you create;
(5) Information about your account activities;
(6) Information you submit;
(7) Environmental data from the sensors of the Products;
(8) Video and audio signals and data.
After Your Information is deleted, backup copies may continue to exist for some time before they are deleted. AiDot may retain certain data for a longer period of time if AiDot is required to do so for legal reasons.
9. Security Measures
Winees takes the security of your personal information very seriously. AiDot endeavor to protect your user information by taking all reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative security measures in view of our resources and capabilities. For example, Winees will use encryption technology to improve the security of user information. AiDot will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent user information from being maliciously attacked. AiDot will deploy access control mechanisms to make every effort to prevent unauthorized access. And AiDot will host safety and privacy protection training courses to enhance employee awareness of the importance of protecting user information.
AiDot will take reasonable practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason AiDot cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet. AiDot will take upon the personal data breach, notifying the breach to relevant supervisory authority or under some circumstances, and notifying the personal data breach to the data subjects by complying with applicable laws, including your local data protection legislation.
10. California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) becomes effective on January 1, 2020 and creates a variety of privacy rights for California consumers. For more information on the California Consumer Privacy Act please visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
Transparency. This privacy statement explains (1) what kind of personal information AiDot is collecting and our business purposes for that collection; (2) how personal information is obtained, how it is used, and our business purposes for that use; (3) and whether and how your personal information is shared with or disclosed to any third parties. AiDot does not sell your personal information.
Rights. You may request that we:
(1) provide access to and a copy of certain information we hold about you
(2) provide you with a summary of the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling such information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared such information; and
(3) delete certain information we have about you
You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives we offer you (if any). You also have the right not to be discriminated against, per applicable law, for exercising your rights. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For example, we need certain information to provide our products to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our products.
Control. As explained in this privacy statement, you can view, download or delete the personal information we have collected. Moreover, AiDot does not sell your personal information, so we do not offer an “opt out” of sale.
Benefits to You. AiDot does not provide any financial incentives for you to share your personal information. Furthermore, the CCPA prohibits businesses from discriminating against you for exercising your rights under the law. Such discrimination may include denying a good or service, providing a different level or quality of service, or charging different prices. The CCPA permits businesses to provide differing levels or quality or different prices where the business can demonstrate that the difference is reasonably related to the value to the business of the consumer’s personal information.
11. Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
12. How Winees deal with children's personal information
AiDot understands the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using AiDot products and services. Children under the age of 16, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to create their own accounts.
AiDot Sites is not directed to or intended to be used by children under the age of 16. If AiDot learn that AiDot have collected the personal information of a child under 16, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, outside the above circumstances AiDot will take reasonable steps to delete the information.
13. Change of the Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. AiDot will provide notice of any changes by publishing such notice in the Mobile Apps or by contacting you.
Address：Shenzhen Linkzone IoT Technology Co.,Ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
（PST 9:00am to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday)